ABOUT THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
We are currently active in 17 countries out of 193 countries worldwide.
- Any executive jury member is automatically an ambassador and otherwise, you can become an ambassador only if you hold a MISS/MISTER GHERUSHCAT title
- You can become an ambassador only in the country of your residence or in the country of your citizenship
- There can be only two ambassadors for each country
- With countries, we mean member countries of the U.N.
- An ambassador can select every month one MISS GHERUSHCAT or one MISTER GHERUSHCAT from their country
- Selected candidates need to be approved by both executive jury members
- An ambassador even can select a MISS GHERUSHCAT or a MISTER GHERUSHCAT in a country that doesn’t have yet an ambassador
- An ambassador title is valid for one calendar year and will continue automatically for another year if no termination was given
- An ambassador can communicate in the name of the agency and should always propagate values according to the agency statement
- An ambassador represents the fashion designers and beauty care producers that are connected to the agency
- Furthermore, an ambassador is involved in the revenues of the agency
- All technical and administrative work will be done by the agency
- Strengthen the awareness of beautiful fashion ideas.
- Promote the ability to present an impressive fashion to an audience.
- Encourage each fashion model to be confident in who they indeed are regardless of heritage, race, religion, orientation or worldview.
- State that the truth is that everyone is beautiful in their own ways.
- Inspire people of the world to see the beauty in each culture that fashion models represent.
- Broaden a worldwide movement of proud and responsible fashion models.
- Strengthen the image, fame and name recognition of the title holders and of all participants.
The official list of our ambassadors worldwide.
Antigua and Barbuda
Australia | Ms. Tiza Yvonne (Miss Gherushcat Australia / January 2019) – Ms. Maddie Mitchell (Executive Team)
Bolivia | Ms. Melissa Rios (Miss Gherushcat Bolivia / December 2018)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Canada | Ms. Gabriella Pham (Miss Gherushcat Canada / March 2019)
Central African Republic
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Germany | Mr. Dieter Geruschkat (Executive Team)
Ghana | Ms. Naadiah Boateng (Miss Gherushcat Ghana / November 2018)
India | Ms. Krithi Diwan (Miss Gherushcat India / December 2018)
Italy | Ms. Georgina Boateng (Miss Gherushcat Italy / March 2019) – Ms. Sara LaVerne Pemberton (Miss Gherushcat Italy / October 2018)
Korea, Republic of
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Moldova, Republic of | Mr. Adrian Lefter (Mister Gherushcat Moldova / April 2019)
Morocco | Ms. Nadine (Miss Gherushcat Morocco / December 2018 and Miss Gherushcat 2019)
Namibia | Mr. Dennis Hendricks (Mister Gherushcat Namibia / November 2018 and Mister Gherushcat 2019, Executive Team) – Ms. Alina Kadhila (Miss Gherushcat Namibia / January 2019)
Nigeria | Ms. Empresszinah (Miss Gherushcat Nigeria / January 2019, Executive Team)
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay | Ms. Paola Enns (Miss Gherushcat Paraguay / December 2018)
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Slovakia | Ms. Zuzana (Miss Gherushcat Slovakia / November 2018)
Switzerland | Ms. Hema Gubler (Miss Gherushcat Switzerland / February 2019) – Ms. Orchidea (Miss Gherushcat Switzerland / January 2019)
Syrian Arab Republic | Mr. Mohammad (Mister Gherushcat Syria / February 2019)
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United Republic of Tanzania
United States of America | Ms. Tyraa Nicole (Executive Team) – Ms. Theresa (Miss Gherushcat U.S.A. / March 2019)
Zambia | Mr. Emmanuel (Mister Gherushcat Zambia / November 2018, Executive Team) – Ms. Musonda Bwalya (Miss Gherushcat Zambia / February 2019)